2.17.2010

Bloodshot.

My eyes the past few days have appeared a little bloodshot and I'm not exactly sure why.

It could be an overuse of my computer (I have found a new game online), but I spend a lot of time on the computer normally.  Let's just say the old eyeballs are pretty well conditioned.

It could be a lack of sleep.  With the start of the Olympics, I'm not exactly getting to be very early.  Especially since everything is tape delayed here.  Except for curling.  That we get live.

It also could be because it's SPRING here.  Seriously, flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and the grass is growing.

As in, it's back to the mowing fields for my dad and I.

In February.  Early February.  It's just ridiculous.  Last year we started over a month later.

So my eyes are bloodshot.  Which is why I plan to play on my computer, stay up late watching the Olympics, and spend the next few afternoons mowing a few lawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment