8.02.2012

A Quick Hello

I'm not here to declare my return to regular blogging. Life is a little to hectic and unsettled right now. I just have a little too much going on mentally and for real, so this little space (that I love!) has been put on the back burner.

I can't tell you how many times I've opened up a new post only to stare at it blankly. It's not that I don't have anything to share, it's that I don't have the brainpower to make it all happen.

I promise that I'm doing my best to keep up with your blogs even if I'm not posting. I have two more weeks of class, then I'll finish moving into an apartment that has internet. (The joy!) Also, the Olympics will be over then, which is a huge time suck right now--not going to lie.

For now, I leave you with another picture of parent's adorable puppy, because his face makes everything a little brighter:
By the way, at four months, this puppy is already a whopping 50 lbs. He's going to fit the nickname I gave him - Monster - by the time he's done growing.

14 comments:

  1. Keep on keepin' on. Get the crazy over and out and we'll be here after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He already looks so grown up and he is only 4 months! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on doing your thing.
    We'll be here waiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we've all felt like that at some point. I feel like I've been a part time blogger quite often in my day.

    Can't wait until you come back!! (:

    -xx-
    Alynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I thought it was an old picture of Jemima... Can't wait until my Monster meets yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping in. I've been that way myself lately! Looking forward to when life gets back to normal. :) Good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a BIG puppy! And he looks so winsome too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe your dog is so cute despite the size...lol. Come visit me at www.lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My blog is on the back burner right now too ... I think it's nice sometimes to just let life get in the way :) Hope you are enjoying your summer, it looks like you've had some beautiful weather lately!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i get you on the brainpower thing for sure! just relax, you'll come back when ready and w'ell be here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hiiii. don't be a stranger. my blog & i miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always feel the need to apologize when I don't post often enough, too, but don't worry! Everyone understands that real life gets in the way. Hope you're enjoying the summer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw he's so cute! Welcome back stranger!

    ReplyDelete