I had this post almost ready to go on Thursday, but then I felt guilty about hitting publish while in class, was on the phone while near wi-fi later, and feel asleep without thinking of it.
This no internet at home has made life a little more complicated, so sorry for the spotty posting here. It's not likely to improve in the next week or two. I hope you don't hold it against me too much. A little is totally understandable, but it's not like I'm doing anything groundbreaking here.
Anyways, I thought I'd still take a moment to share some of the awkward and awesome things I've dealt with in the past week.
- Finding my car locked into a parking garage. Luckily I got it out without too much trouble or worry.
- The weather has not been so summery recently. Come back sunshine and heat. Pretty please!
- Not having Internet at my apartment. Not even a little fun. I have too much work to do.
- Thinking in terms of theory when I'm used to thinking practically. The difference between the two is kind of huge.
- My eating habits. It's not that I'm eating all crap, but my diet is not well balanced.
- Finding out I didn't submit something needed to end my lease this month so we have to pay another month. At least we overpaid one month so it's not the full rent amount.
- I haven't gotten one of my loans because I hadn't filled out the master promissory note. But I wasn't told why it hadn't come yet. I had to call. And wait on hold for 20 minutes. It was a blast.
- Tourist time in Seattle. Love this city and exploring new and old things.
- SYTYCD or So You Think You Can Dance. I love this show. The one show I look forward to in the summer. Fo realz.
- The number of times I've had fro-yo this past week. I'm calling this a win, especially because the shop has free Internet.
- Having a new place to live! In August! Close to most of my classmates and friends! I'm pretty excited.
- So excited for the new Batman! I'm not sure when I'll see it, but I am excited. (As a side note: my thoughts and prayers are with the victims and families in Aurora, CO. Such sad news to wake up to.)
- Less than a week to the Olympics. I cannot wait.
- Remembering to grab my headphones before heading out to mow lawns today. My cousin and I helped out my dad, and I was on a riding lawn mower. Driving in circles is only so much fun. Until you add dance moves! :)
I feel like this is getting plenty long, so I'll stop there. But before I go...what is the best thing that happened to you this week?