There are some rules for this award. (Tell 11 things about yourself, answer 11 questions, write 11 questions, tag 11 people, and tell them.) But I'm pretty sure I've done this before and I'd probably just end up tagging the same 11 people, so I'm going to do things a little differently because I'm
I am going to answer Molly's questions. Then I'm going to write a few of my own and encourage anyone who wants to to answer them to do so, either in a blog post or in the comments here. (If you write a post, share the link in the comments so I can check it out!) And if no one wants to, my feelings won't be hurt a bit.
Here are my answers to Molly's questions:
1) What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
I'm pretty sure it was Hunger Games. Wait, there was something after that. But I can't remember what it was...
Oh wait, it was the Avengers. I think. Pretty sure. Either way, those are the only two movies I've seen in theaters in 2012. I don't get out much.
2) What do you want to be when you grow up?
This is a question that plagues me daily. I am closing in on the last four months of (expensive) grad school and have to start applying. But what for, exactly? I'd like to be working in something related to sports and the digital space, but I don't really have a "dream" position in mind. I'm more about the journey.
3) What would you do-oo-oo for a Klondike Bar?
Well, I'm pretty full right now, so probably not much. Generally though, I don't mind being a little silly. :)
4) Superman, Batman, or Iron Man?
Of recent versions, Iron Man is my favorite, mostly because of his snarky wit. Batman is a close second. His voice is a little much, but I love the series (and still haven't seen Dark Knight Rises). I could take or leave Spiderman. Plus I have an aversion (*cough* fear) of spiders.
5) How many brothers and sisters do you have and where are you in the birth order?
I have a younger brother and sister. First borns unite!
6) What is your favorite season?
Where I live, summertime, for sure. We don't get ridiculous heat in the PNW, like the rest of the country does. Instead it's sunny, gorgeous, green, and the days are long. Pretty wonderful.
7) Are you more of an early riser or a night owl?
Definitely a night owl, though this summer has found me waking up early than I would normally choose to. A combination of a puppy and tons of relatives around. It's been nice to sleep until I want to since things have quieted down a little.
8) How did you come up with the name of your blog?
My blog has had two titles, "Random Stupidness" and the current "E is Random." As you can tell by the catchy creative names I've used, I really put a lot of time in it. Since I just write about whatever I feel like at the moment, I like a title that gives me a lot of room to play.
9) What's one thing that you've accomplished that you want to brag about? Go ahead! Brag!
Oh gosh. Can I come back to this when I land a job (hopefully sometime in the next four months). Not that I been a failure all my life, but that's weighing pretty heavy on my mind at the moment.
10) What book are you reading right now?
I recently started (finally!) Bossypants and I got Let's Pretend This Never Happened for my birthday. I have a few other options sitting on my night stand, plus some books that are unread on my Kindle as well. I haven't had as much time to read this summer, but I have about five weeks off once class is done and I'm looking forward to take advantage of it.
11) What would you consider your signature color?
Oh man. This is another tough question. I really like jewel tones, but I don't know if I have a "signature" color. Magenta? Emerald? Something else?
Now it's your turn to join in. Here are my questions for you:
1) If you could live anywhere in the world, know that the most important people in your life would be there as well, where would you choose?
2) What did you do after you graduated high school? (Go to college, travel the globe, start working, etc.) Be specific, I want to learn something about you!
3) Sunrise or sunset?
4) What is your favorite animal and why?
5) What does your dream retirement look like? Too far away...what does your dream vacation look like?
6) Tell me about the cause or charity that means the most to you.
7) It's Saturday morning and you have nothing that you "have" to do. What would you do with your day?
8) What is one talent you wished you had?
9) What book world would you like to live in?
10) If you could back in time to a certain point in history, what would you choose?
11) Describe your go-to outfit when you can't decide what to wear.
I'd love to hear your answers. Choose one question or answer them all. Make sure to link back if you do a blog post!