8.28.2012

Back Home, Finally

I'm back in Seattle and close to returning to regular life. Just one more weekend and I'll be settled (and hopefully organized).

After dropping my friend at the airport this morning at 5:30am, I spent the rest of the day cleaning and packing, but mostly cleaning. While the old apartment had been mostly emptied, we had to make one final push to get it ready for the end of our lease.

Minus one small carload of some odds and ends, it's ready to go to its next occupant. At least I think so.

I also did a little cleaning at my new place. So I could rest easy. My roommate is actually out of town through Monday, so I have some time and space to get organized without worrying about getting in her way.

(A.K.A. I can spread my stuff out all over.)

I'll be back over the next few days (or weeks) catching you up on life. I have stuff to post about from July through this weekend. Seriously.

Try to hold back your excitement.

For now I'm going to bed really, really early. I think I've earned it.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad life is starting to settle down. All the traveling is always fun, but seriously- exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have seriously been the most traveling woman EVER this summer!! Can't wait to read about all of your adventures.
    And cheers to getting settled in a new place - and snagging all the good spots for your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this move is making me tired! I hope you get settled soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the things I hate about moving is that you're so excited to get your new place organized, but you still have to focus on cleaning your old place, which obviously is just no fun. Hope you settle in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. moving is one of my least fave things ever. and the dentist. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get some rest E, packing and moving really takes it outta ya

    ReplyDelete