And yes, seven was an arbitrary choice.
- I'm constantly trying to decide how to appropriately use exclamation points in blog comments so my enthusiasm is clear, but I don't seem like a psycho cheerleader. It's a pretty big dilemma.
- I love cooking. Seriously, guys, you need to put a ring on this so your tummy will be happy. (Just kidding, kind of.) Just know I will probably expect you to do dishes. (Not joking at all.)
- Math was my favorite subject in school. It was clear, solvable, and just plain made sense. Also, philosophical discussions drive me nuts.
- Even though I spend as much of my free time in sweats as possible, I follow an unseemly number of fashion blogs.
- My sister and I are sharing a room for the second time in our lives.
- I have driven a car in six different countries: U.S., Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Ireland, and Finland.
- I wear a size 10 shoe. My feet are just edging there way into "those are big" territory. And they've been that way since I was in sixth grade, one of my many awkward stages.
Okay, so not all of these things may be news to you. But you can pretend right?