No fancy intro tonight. I don't have the energy or the ideas to make it happen. The good news, it's probably Friday when you're reading this, which means it's basically the weekend.
So happy weekending!
- My ability to blog regularly. I don't know what my problem is, but inspiration is lacking.
- Money/life related stress. Being in school with a lot of people working full time and with life plans is making the fact that I don't know what I'm doing a little more stressful than it would be otherwise.
- The food I consumed today. Let's just say there was a bowl of cookie dough (though that is awesome) on my parent's kitchen counter.
- Misunderstanding someone's question but not realizing it until you are halfway through an answer. Or is this one just me? But gosh, it's awkward.
- That feeling that you've forgotten something and not having a clue what it is.
- My attention span in class last night. I'm just going to leave it at that.
- Seeing my grandpa tonight. I'm up at my parents for a couple days, so I made a visit to Grampie. He's really the best.
- Actually using the calendar on my phone. I mean, I have a smartphone for a reason, so I should probably get all the use out of it that I can.
- Actually feeling productive sometimes. Now if only I had written out a to do list, so I could check those items off. Mostly, I just have lots of lists running around in my head.
- Free food. It's the best. Also, I got a $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate for $3 on my phone, which is pretty much like free food.
- Getting amped up for the Superbowl, though I have to say neither of the teams are ones I wanted to see here, but I love the festivities anyways. Fingers crossed that there are some good commercials.
- Being able to scrounge up pajamas from my sister's abandoned clothes at my parents. I pretty much just brought dirty laundry and a couple pairs of shoes with me.
- Being completely addicted to Downton Abbey. My sister and I are cruising through it. We just started season 2 this week.
To end, a serious question. Blogger now has embedded replies to comments (which I love), but would anyone actually come to read them? Because otherwise it's just silly.