I just got back from an adventure, which will become much clearer (I hope) through my awkward and awesomes today.
Also, in case you don't know, we are in the midst of a snowstorm, soon to be flood.
- Going to grad school for digital media. Even though school was shut down I still had class Wednesday night, via the internet.
- Busting a dance move in response to my sister at the movie theatre tonight, and having some random guy think it was for him. It wasn't.
- A classmate asking me a question about an assignment, that I hadn't actually started. So, you know, I had an intelligent answer for it.
- Not putting a real bra on for a couple days. Or leaving the house. Snow days, ya'll.
- Sitting next to frat boys on the plane trip home and having them call the flight attendant Shebow. (We were flying into Denver.) Luckily she was a super good sport.
- Having one of my sister's friends fly in as a surprise for her birthday and picking her up tonight. We blindfolded my sister and everything. It was pretty much the best thing ever. Ever.
- We drove from one end of town to the other for a little shopping and every single store (except Nordstrom) was closed. At 4:30pm. Snow slows us down.
- School being closed for the third straight day. We did get an ice storm this morning and many people (not us!) are without power.
- Still haven't turned on our heat. Winning! Thanks to a basement apartment, I guess.
- Breakfast happy hour. Have you guys heard of such a thing? Have I mentioned this before? It's pretty much the best thing ever.
- Twitter during a snow storm. I know everything...how much snow is falling where, where the plows have been, what stores are open. It's not like I'm leaving the house to take advantage of it, but I know.
I'm calling it quits for the night. I may or may not be back tomorrow with more shenanigans. If not, have a fabulous weekend!