1.16.2012

Busy Living Life

Hi friends! Sorry for my disappearance.  It wasn't planned, but it was enjoyed.  Sometimes life just needs to be lived.

I was out of town all weekend for a good friend's 30th birthday celebration, and came back yesterday to snow and a little birthday celebration with my roommate.  My sis's birthday is this week as well.

Basically, there's a lot of celebrating to do.

Also, we're in for a snowstorm.  Winter has finally arrived.

I plan on doing a full recap from my adventures this past week, but for now I wanted to just say "hey".  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Now excuse me, I have three days of blogs to catch up on.  It's a daunting task.

8 comments:

  1. over here, the snow has arrived as well, trying to keep warm! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a wonderful time and even more beautiful moments to come! Have fun and remember to take lots of pics so we can see! =D PS Happy B-Day to you friend and sis!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter has arrived here (NYC) too. It's finally going to snow tomorrow! That's horrible but also kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh a snow storm! How exciting.

    I tagged you on my blog: http://www.decoybetty.com/2012/01/11-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our winter should be arriving today. We've been lucky to not have it for a few weeks. Granted, we still haven't had any snow, but maybe in the next month or so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are back! Blog breaks are definitely needed. It makes life a little more sweet too.

    I sent you an email about the recipe feature I'm doing.
    Happy birthday to your fried and sister.

    And brace yourself for that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Sometimes you just need a break, it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This morning Corey says, "Seattle is getting a foot of snow!....maybe we'll get some of it." Yeah, us way out here in NEW YORK STATE are going to catch the tail end of your storm. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete