5.02.2010

A Quick (but not short) Trip

This weekend I made a really, really quick trip.

It involved being gone 35 hours from home, driving over 700 miles, visiting with friends/family, going to the Vagina Monologues, catching most of a baseball game, sleeping in mostly un-updated hotel room, eating at some of my favorite restaurants, and consuming a significant amount of caffeine.

The trip was totally worth it, too.  It was great to catch up with a few friends.  Really, really great.  I only wish I had had more time.

The Vagina Monologues were excellent.  My little sister directed the show.  If you haven't ever seen them, you definitely should check them out.

The real bummer was that I hurried home to work today, and then it rained outside all day long.  So I sat on the couch, pretty much all day long.

To think the trip could have last over 50 hours.

Oh well.  At least the puppy is cuddling with me.  She obviously feels my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment