4.29.2010

Wholly Unprepared

I should be packing right now.

Or at the very least, I should be sleeping.

Instead I'm watching TV.  NBA basketball followed by Grey's Anatomy, the Mentalist, and Private Practice.

Luckily (or unluckily) for me, this will only be a day and a half trip.  1/3 of which will be spent driving.

Okay, maybe not so lucky.

The good news about it only being a short, oh so short, trip is that I don't need to pack much.  A pair of underwear and a toothbrush.

And shoes.  Because I'm pretty sure I wore the same shoes to work four days in a row.  And that ain't right.

They were Chuck Taylors though.  Try not to be jealous of the fact that I am supposed to dress like a college student so I can blend in at my job.

My life is rough.  I know.

Also, I will be having my second straight 3-day weekend in a row.

Excuse me while I continue to complain about how rough my life is.

No, really, I'm serious.

Seriously though, I'm going to bed.  As I should have, about 10 lines ago.

P.S.  The word "wholly," as seen in my title, is a ridiculous word.  It just doesn't look right.  All I can think when I read it is woolly (which also looks funny).  The English language makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment