5.23.2010

A Quick Update

I've become the lamest blogger ever.  And my lameness is increased by me talking about it.

Really, I should just write when I write.  Right?

(And you're probably hoping I choose not to write after that last sentence.  It's okay to admit it.)

My sister came home for the weekend.  It was a surprise for the parents; she had only let me know ahead of time.  It was fun to have her here, and to go out with her Friday night.  We haven't really had a chance to do that since she turned 21 (in January).

My dad and I mowed 19 (19!) lawns this weekend (25 if you count Friday afternoon).  Needless to say, I'm starting out my week slightly exhausted.  This kind of work is why I don't feel too bad about not getting to the gym or out for runs more active.  I'm not exactly sitting on my butt all the time.

Other recent events include:

  • Getting my hairs highlighted and trimmed (I have pictures, but am not quite sure how to get them off my camera since my cord has gone missing).
  • Updated my tabs for my car.  Exciting, I know.
  • Made tentative plans to celebrate this year's birthday (that I share with a friend) by going skydiving.  This event might occur a little earlier than the actual day as I run out of health insurance this summer.
There's probably more that I am forgetting, but my brain isn't really working.  I can't tell you how many terrible mistakes I made while writing this post.  Hopefully I caught them all.

Now it's time for some beauty/recovery sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment