3.10.2010

Music Mania

I may or may not spend a good chunk of money on music.

I've never added up my expenditures, so I don't know for sure.

Now before you freak out about my lack-of-budgeting, what-am-I-doing-with-my-life, I'm-going-to-have-to-declare-bankruptcy-soon situation let me just say that I do have a good handle on my money.

Just in a bigger picture sense, not in a down-to-the-last-penny sense.

Anyways, back to the music.

Yesterday, as it was New Music Tuesday, I made a couple purchases.

One I'm absolutely in love with and have spent the past 24 hours memorizing every beat of every song.

I don't know if you've heard of Tyrone Wells before.  I've known of him for years, since my time as a campus programmer in college (which was one of the best jobs ever as a student).

He's a singer/songwriter with an awesome voice.  You can check out his album here.

As a side note, I've recently discovered that Amazon.com mp3 purchases can actually be played in iTunes.

And a lot of the time, Amazon is cheaper.  In case you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment