7.21.2009

So close I can taste it.

Tomorrow (a.k.a. Thursday at 1am) I leave for Costa Rica. I'm a little bit (ok, a lot) excited for the trip. All I know so far is that it will involve a beach and a volcano.

Needless to say I'm a little distracted.

Even though my flight isn't for another 30 hours plus, I'm leaving tomorrow after work to hit up the Nordstrom Yearly Sale. C'mon it's only once a year.

This pretty much means I should be packed. Instead, I have my laundry (mostly) done and some clothes piled on bed.

I also took advantage of the sun and ventured to a park/beach with my friend for the afternoon (1 hour). It was so worth it.



This isn't to say I'm unprepared. I have all the necessities: sunscreen, bugspray, flip flops, swimsuit, etc. They just aren't located together...yet.

I just wanted to say that I am hoping to have some internet access between now and Aug. 2 when I return, but I don't know what the situation will be. So don't get your hopes too high.

On that note, I'm going to go pack. For realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment