7.05.2009

Lovin' It

July is a pretty exciting month for me.

Yesterday, in case the numerous explosions didn't clue you in, was the 4th of July.

While I wouldn't claim that it's my favorite holiday, I enjoy slowing down for a day, hanging out with friends, enjoying the sunshine, and some good grub.

We even had the added pleasure of spending the afternoon with some good family friends, who just happened to be in the area. I haven't seen them since well before I went to CO (over 1 1/2 years ago), and had never even met their son.

Additionally, in July, I am headed to the east side of the state for a friend's wedding, which includes a ceremony, a lake dinner cruise, and catching up with numerous friends.

But the really big event for July (besides my birthday, or really part of my birthday) is a trip to Costa Rica!!! 12 days of adventure and sun with really good friends.

Needless to say, right now I am loving the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment