3.06.2013

My Firmoo (Hipster) Glasses

I pretty much live in glasses. For years, I wore contacts almost full time, but in my old age, my eyes have gotten dry and sensitive so it's not really an option anymore.

When I was contacted by Firmoo to review a pair of their glasses, I jumped at the chance. The hardest part of the decision was deciding which pair to go with. They have a pretty extensive collection and I kept finding ones I liked.

Here's are the glasses I went with:

I have a couple other pairs, including one that I wear almost daily. But I wanted something that would be pretty multi-functional. They had a virtual try-on feature, so I could get an idea of what the glasses would look like, which I really appreciated.

Plus, I really want to be as hipster as possible. Mission accomplished.



Now, you may have seen other bloggers reviewing Firmoo glasses recently, but just in case, I wanted to share their First Pair Free program. If you are in the market for glasses, you should definitely check out their site for more information.

And I'm not going to lie, their prices are low enough, I may end up buying another pair somewhere down the road.

Overall, I was really happy with the experience. The customer service was great, my glasses came fairly quickly.

My only issue is that the glasses are a little tight, but that's more of a problem with my large head. (Seriously. My head is not small. Or medium.)

So, what do you think of my choice? And if you end up getting pair, make sure to share pics!

Disclosure: I was given a free pair of glasses by Firmoo in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own. I did not receive compensation for this review.

6 comments:

  1. You rock stylish glasses like no one else. Love these! They're totally different from what you've been wearing, but they look awesome on you! I approve :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hence the line, "maybe YOU have a small head".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those! Glasses can be such a cute accessory... I only hope I will be as fashionable when I get them myself... (seems to be I take after my mother on this one, and will be getting reading glasses in my 30's... weee!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ones you chose, especially the blue color. :-)

    ReplyDelete