There are so many things I've been meaning to get done. Like commenting on all of your blogs. Or some side projects I have going on.
But yesterday, when I actually had the whole afternoon to get things done, I actually ended up cleaning and watching a couple TV shows. The stuff dreams are made of. I managed to write a blog post too.
I hope to be back next week with some more content, even one or two of the post ideas I have sitting in drafts. And I hope to visit more of your blogs. For now, you'll have to make do with a few awkward and awesome moments from the past week or so.
- Next week, one of my coworkers is on vacation so I'm covering his early morning shift. If anyone needs me I'll be at work starting at 5:30 a.m. Hopefully I don't break anything, because I'm on my own.
- My debit card expired last month and I picked my new one up last weekend from my parent's house with all my other mail. But I still haven't activated it. Good job procrastinating, huh? I've been using my credit card for all purchases, large and small. At least I have it.
- Remembering that I was going to send Christmas cards and even collected addresses (from some of you). It's March. Whoops.
- I don't really like to focus on weight much, but I realized recently that my clothes don't fit very well. I haven't actually stepped on a scale, but I can tell sitting at a computer every day is catching up with me, because not much else has changed. Time to get active.
- Successfully arming and de-arming (unarming?) my aunt and uncle's house alarm while they were gone for a few days. It didn't go off once. Victory!
- I only have plans Saturday evening this weekend. I am soooo excited. Life has been relatively busy for the past month or so and I have a long list of things I want to get done.
- Buying a Living Social promotion for brunch at a local spot that includes bottomless mimosas. Life just got a million times more awesome.
- Getting an unexpected graduation gift and a rebate check. I might have to treat myself to a few little treats this weekend.
- Running into an old friend this week when I was out running errands. It was good to get a hug and catch up for a few minutes.
- Getting some plastic drawers from my parent's storage last weekend. I was finally able to put some clothes away and it feels wonderful.
- Having a friend suggest a color run in September. A 5k is the perfect motivation for getting into a workout routine.
- I purchased a $30 AmazonLocal deal to try out CrossFit. I'm sure I'll feel like dying but at least I'll be getting into shape. And CrossFit has really interested me. I'll be let you know how it goes.
I think I'll end my longer-than-necessary lists there. What has been awkward or awesome for you this week?