8.15.2011

Snapshots from the Weekend

Since I actually took my camera out a couple times this weekend and I had time to play with Photoshop today, I thought I'd share a few pictures with you.

Friday and Saturday were spent with a college roommate, her husband, and another good friend (plus a handful of other people).  We had a late thai food dinner, watched Jim Gaffigan via Netflix Instant, slept in the garage, walked to Starbucks for caffeine, and visited the zoo.

It was a blast and totally worth the time spent in the car (and therefore in traffic).










3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a magical weekend!! Love the random car pictures...ha!

    My sis and I saw Jim G. live last year. Funniest. Man. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend!

    Wait, slept in the garage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the possibility to show my satisfaction with Host Gator web hosting. They have professional and quick support and they also offering some [url=http://tinyurl.com/hostgator-coupons-tutorial ]Host gator coupons[/url].

    I love hostgator hosting, you will too.

    http://www.eq2krm.org/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2921

    ReplyDelete