It's Thursday, in case you didn't remember. That only means one thing. It's time to review my recent awkward and awesome moments. Enjoy!
- the amount of packing and sorting I have't done. Let's not talk or think about, okay?
- the lack of motivation I have to work. I should be transcribing videos, but it really is no fun. I really need to suck it up.
- my addiction to Yahtzee. It all started in Finland and it's been downhill from there. I even found a place to play online. (For free. Don't worry--no gambling debts or anything.)
- the amount of time it's taking me to write this post. My laziness (or self-care as one of my friends said) is apparently spilling over into all areas of my life.
- the gorgeous throw pillows my mom, sister, and I got at Pier 1 today. They'll go with the furniture, my roommate's rug and favorite colors, and really pull the living room together. I can't wait to have a big girl apartment, and show you pictures when it's all set up.
- making soap. I'll probably do a post about this, but my mom, sister, and I had a girls' afternoon making soap with a Groupon I got.
- getting paid to pack boxes at work. So much better than typing videos and easy peasy.
- plans to visit some family over Labor Day weekend, and maybe getting some free veggies in return for manual labor.
- iced tea. In the summer there's really nothing better.
- Spotify. Have you checked it out? It's a online music service. Think Pandora, but you get to choose exactly what you want to listen to. If you haven't, you love music, and are interested to free access to pretty much every song you can imagine, let me know.