You may have forgotten I do this post on Thursdays, probably because it's been two months. I know, I know. Pathetic.
I've been attempting to put together one of these posts every week since my trip and have completely failed. I don't know if I'm lacking the attention span or just plain old time, but I'm not lacking material. This time, I'm not giving up.
Because it's been so long, I'm going to add to it from all that missed time. Because I can. Excuses over, let's move on to the real deal.
Feel free to join up over at Sydney's blog!
- My desire to use exclamation marks in my awesomes. It's a struggle not to overdo it.
- Trying to get rid of clothes. I love them all, but I just. have. too. much.
- Me whenever there's a repair man of some sort in the house. I don't know what to do. Should I stay busy? Be available? What?
- Trying to walk the same way as someone else on the sidewalk. And then both moving the same direction, again and again and again. So painfully awkward.
- My sister and I putting out our shoes yesterday to go through them. I felt embarrassed by how much I had. (I did get rid of quite a few though.)
- Job hunting. I need to focus my energy, but I haven't found the motivation yet. I have a job, but it's over an hour from where my apartment is. Not ideal.
- Summer! It's my favorite, hands down.
- We found and claimed an apartment for the next year. And let me tell you, the apartment search in the Seattle area is a battle to the death. You have to be ready to fight. I can't wait to show you pictures when it's all organized and decorated.
- A brand new back deck. I plan on coming back with a post about the whole process, but for now just picture me relaxing in the sun, maybe with an adult beverage in hand.
- Having my cousin Michelle visit for (almost) four weeks, and getting to spend about six weeks with her. It was so much fun to get to know her better!
- The feeling of accomplishment with actually getting rid of a good amount of clothing and shoes. Even better will (hopefully) be the balance at the secondhand store in a month or so.
- Knowing that my sister and I will have a combined shoe collection next year. We will be able to dress our feet for any occasion.