4.02.2011

Really, really big news.

I got some big, exciting news this week.

I'm going to Europe!!!  For the month of June!!!

The story of how this trip came about is a little long and convoluted.  Basically though, my BFF and I will traveling about with a stop by Norway, the stretch through Great Britain, and a cruise through the Mediterranean.

She has some generous family friends and some unique circumstances, and I was lucky enough to be selected as her travel companion.

Needless to say, my thoughts and this blog over the next two months might be slightly consumed by all things travel.

I don't have a lot of details now, but rest assured that I will share them as I find out more.

13 comments:

  1. SO exciting! Pack me in your suitcase, please? :-)

    Can't wait to hear details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO AWESOME!! :) You should come to Finland too!! We would love to have you and your friend over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait to hear the details! We did a Europe trip a couple of years ago (England, Scotland, Paris - I separate Paris out because that is the only place in France that we went). It was a blast!

    I can't wait to go back. We were just talking recently about how it would be great to do a whole month (not feasible for us, but nice to dream, ha!).

    Woo hoo! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That's so exciting!!! You're gonna have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah!! That's so exciting! :)
    I can't wait to hear allllll about your plans, as they unfold!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awesome trip! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers! That's pretty stinking cool. Can't wait to read more details. And Bon Voyage (waaaay early).


    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LUCKY! I'm so happy for you! I hope you have a fabulous trip. Blog if you can, but if you can't...that's okay, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME!!! You will need to take pictures and share them with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! The Mediterranean is amazing! This is so very exciting for you. :D

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  11. um, that is SO EXCITING! switzerland anyone??? although i'll be traveling for most of june too!

    ReplyDelete