What is this posting two-days-in-a-row business?! I can't even explain it.
I'm not going too crazy with the awkwards and awesomes this week. But I am happy to report a pretty equal division between the two categories. Much better than a couple weeks ago. Victory!
- The timing of the rain all week. I've been teased by sun shining while I'm working and rain falling when I get off.
- Rumors of snow tonight. Not okay.
- My current eating habits are just bad. I need to get in a better schedule and I really need to plan my meals out more.
- I thought I found the perfect little booties to tromp around Europe in. Instead they made my left foot fall asleep. I don't think that's a good sign. So I'm back to square one.
- Rats all over our basement. One died and has been stinking up my parent's bathroom. So we're all sharing one bathroom. Overall, it's been a blast.
- I still don't know a lot about my Europe trip. The details are getting ironed out and there have been a few bumps along the way.
- For my trip, I am getting up for a conference call with the travel agent tomorrow. Unfortunately, it's at 6:45, but for Europe it's worth it. And I'm going to visit my family in Finland. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll have more details.
- The weather this past Saturday. It was sunny and around 70. For a day or so, it finally felt like spring was here and summer was just around the corner.
- The new reality show, The Voice. It's all good singers and I'm loving all the music.
- This weekend! My mom and I are meeting my oldest childhood friend and her mom for lunch on Saturday. Then I'm going back with them to Portland for a Timbers game and some fun. And I'm taking the train home, which is a mostly gorgeous trip. I can't wait!!!!
- This video (from Rachael). So hilariously cute.