I've turned into a lazy blogger. If it wasn't for my internet addiction and these semi-regular weekly posts, you probably would never hear from me.
Also, I'm busy.
Not that busy, but still. A girl needs her excuses for at least some of the laziness.
- Conversations with people on heavy-duty pain killers. My boss had surgery this week and is doing fine. I called her to check in. It was funny.
- My avoidance of anything resembling a hair brush. Seriously, the only time I might think about using one is when I blow dry my hair, and sometimes not even then.
- The fact that it hailed two mornings in a row this week. That's not right.
- Getting a major tune-up on my car this Friday. I'm already dreading the bill. I'm also afraid they are going to say my brakes need to be replaced.
- Still needing to get a new windshield. I decided to wait until after the winter. You know, just because.
- I went to pick up a mattress set for my parents from Macy's today and the man at the loading dock just watched me as I put on the straps. I knew what I was doing but the added pressure was annoying.
- Getting my financial aid for next year and having it be all loans. This just solidified my need for a job down south.
- How out of control my room is. I am a good piler of crap, though.
- My sister coming home for the weekend.
- A fun baking project that I will share (assuming it's a success). Hopefully I'll be able to talk the sister into helping me out.
- Dinner with a friend tonight.
- The sun making an appearance today.
- Shabby Apple dresses. Have you been tempted? I definitely crossed the line of temptation last night.
- The puppy cuddling with me as a I write this post.
- We should be getting finalized details for Europe tomorrow. I can't wait to find out and share!!!
- My general use of grammar and the English language. Take "good piler of crap,"for example.
Well, I'm off to research some recipes. I can't move because the puppy (and by puppy, I mean 4 year old) is literally resting her head on my left hand. Today's post was a team effort.