It's like hammer time, but without the pants. But don't be alarmed, I'm wearing pants. That was just a little pop culture reference.
Guys, it's Thursday night, which means I'm approximately 4 work hours away from the weekend and some fun times. I'll tell you more about that later.
- Recent weather phenomenon has included snow. In April. This morning, in fact. I just don't even know what else to say about it.
- Wearing a necklace with a cheap chain earlier this week. I have a circle of itchiness left around my neck as a reminder.
- TMI warning: a 14-day period. It's about as fun as it sounds. Don't worry though, I'll be meeting with the doctor about it on Monday. With my work schedule, that was the soonest I could get in.
- Forgetting I didn't have sheets on my bed until I wanted to sleep last night. It made me grumpy.
- Getting out of bed 5 minutes before I left for work. It was also kind of awesome though.
- Trying to fill out my time sheet tonight. We have to submit a paper and electronic copy, and it's almost impossible to get them the same. At least for this time around. I'm giving up and throwing in the towel.
- The spring/tights dilemma. My legs are too white and pasty to be exposed, it hasn't really been very warm here, but it just feels wrong to have tights on. I just don't know what to do.
- A trip across the state to see the sister's senior project, a play. I can't wait for some good family time, and maybe a little bit of shopping.
- Online shopping. No crowds, no parking, and you wear sweats the whole time. Wait, is that last part just me?
- Random text messages from my cousin that never cease to make me laugh. Thanks favorite cousin! (And our secret is out...about the whole favorite cousin thing.)
- Friday, friday, friday....
I swear, more than that is awesome in my life, but I'm too tired to think of it right now. And I still haven't packed for the weekend. And at the rate this time sheet is going, I won't be getting paid.
So peace out.