12.28.2010

Ten on Tuesday, take 6

It's been a whole week again.  Time for Ten on Tuesday.  Feel free to join in or go check out what other people said.

The nice thing about ToT is that it guarantees that I post at least once a week.

1. What was the number one item on your Christmas wishlist?
I really wanted an iPod nano.  I had an iPod already, but I wanted something compact and more conducive to working out.  Now I can just clip it on and go, plus it has a pedometer.

2. Did you get the number one item on your Christmas wishlist?
Yes I did.  It was quite the surprise (SF*).

3. How long has it been since you've had a pedicure?
September, when I was in TN.  I don't really think it's worth it in the winter to get pedicures.  I am wearing boots 90% of the time anyways.

4. How cold is it in your city today?
I think it's supposed to get into the mid 40s.  I'm not sure.  We had a white Thanksgiving, but December has been really mild.  We might get some snow tomorrow though.

5. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I have about 5 on my bed, but I only use 2.

6. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes and I can roll my Rs most of the time.  Also, I can make a shamrock-looking shape with my tongue. I am very talented.

7. Do you always buy the same mascara or do you try new ones each tube?
I have one standard mascara, but I also like to try out new types.  Since I go with drug store mascara, I don't mind spending a few extra bucks here and there to experiment.  I use Maybelline Colossal in glam brown.

8. What's your favorite cookbook?
I use Allrecipes online a lot, but I have a few cookbooks I really love, too.  I'm working on building up my cookbook collection.  I also follow a few food blogs for ideas (and yummy pictures).

9. What was your first pet?
The first pet my family had was a cocker spaniel named Toby Jackson.  He did not live with us long.  My first pet was my black cat named Shadow.  She was a member of the family until the dogs caused her to have a nervous breakdown.

10. Do you wear jewelry on a daily basis?
This year I started wearing a watch regularly.  Otherwise, no jewelry is for sure.  It's not something I really think about.

SF stands for sarcasm font.  My sister and I came up with it to use in texts since you can't actually change font for emphasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment