My excuse I just got done with an 8+ hour work day, but over the course of 12 hours. Tuesdays and Thursdays are long for me.
- My work schedule (transcribing + lawn mowing) has combined to make it hard to establish a regular gym routine. While I do get A LOT of walking in, I need to get some more weights-type work in on my own time. I've been considering adding this routine. Who doesn't want nicely toned legs?!
- You know what I love (but doesn't go well with not working out)? Homemade mac n cheese. And the collection on the Tasty Kitchen blog (a la Pioneer Woman) is pretty unbeatable.
- To counteract the calories of mac n cheese, and to treat my body right, maybe I'll try one of these power food combos.
- I don't sew, but if I did I'd try to make either this skirt or this skirt. Maybe that would be an okay place to start.
- Who doesn't like cake? Especially pretty ones like these.
- Also, can I just say necklaces.
On that note, I'm calling it a night. I'm not sure what to say about all the food I mentioned, except that I love food and couldn't live without it. Literally.
Until next week. (Or maybe sooner if I can manage it. Don't count on it.)