4.06.2010

Oopsie Daisy

Last night I was all set to go to bed.  I had watched the basketball game (so close Butler!), eaten dinner (chicken patty and guacamole, yum), and had a little time to veg out.

I was literally crawling into bed when I remembered I had still had edited to do for work.  At 10:30.  Ugh.

Wow, I am an old woman.

Editing is the after hours portion of my job.  Well, not really after hours, I'm supposed to try to get it done by 5pm.

But since I am in classes working until 3:30 or 4pm everyday, and then go out and mow lawns (my life is glamorous), I don't usually get to it until the evening.

And then other important things happen (i.e. college basketball) causing me to forget all about work.

Oops.

Literally speaking, however, I have 24 hours to get edited transcripts in, so midnight shouldn't be too big a deal.

I mean, I won't be fired.

I will, however, be exhausted.  A girl old woman needs her sleep, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment