6.03.2009

What?!

I somehow have become the proud (?) recipient of teen Vogue.

I have absolutely no clue how this happened. I'm pretty sure that I don't belong to their target market, unless they are trying to reconnect with the mid 20s aged women.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that I didn't even read it as a teen.

What's more ridiculous are the items the magazines suggest teens buy. One collage of items contained all but two or three that were over $100. Seriously?! I wouldn't even spend that now, since I don't have that kind of money anyways.

One article on the front is titled "Kiss & Tell: From "sexting" to secret boyfriends, girls talk back." The fact that teenagers are "sexting" at all kind of scares me.

Also, if you want a sneek peak of Lauren Conrad's first book, make sure to check out the most recent edition of the magazine. I know I can't actually wait for it to come out so I can buy a copy. Hold me back!

According to my horoscope I should be setting up college visits after June 23rd. Wait...I thought I finished that already.

If those teasers were just too much and someone is looking to read the April/May or the June/July editions of teen Vogue, just let me know.

I've got you covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment