6.30.2009

Attack of the Spiders

My sister and I were doing some yard work today for a customer.

At the moment I was attacked, this worked entailed cutting back ferns and pulling blackberry vines.

I was just working away, minding my own business, and the next thing I know there are dozens of tiny spiders somehow attached to my head.

They are dangling in front of my eyes! Hundreds of them!

Luckily I was able to stay calm and move them from my head to a fern frond.

Spiders are not okay with me, though. I swell like crazy when they bite me. One bite turned purple and had the circumference of softball.

The bite of a spider is the only thing I consider myself allergic to.

Just thinking about all those tiny spiders makes me cringe a little. I'm just glad I came out unscathed.

Really thankful.

1 comment:

  1. I would have had to light myself on fire after such an encounter... just to be sure.

    ReplyDelete