11.29.2007

Updatedness. I don't know.

Because I have few ideas and little brain power tonight this blog will serve only as a way to update my many loyal listeners (or readers as the case may be).

- - - -

Firstly, I am only four real classes away from completing my coursework at WSU. That is something to celebrate. I also may have earned A's in both my PE classes, which usually are only pass fail. And with only 5 graded credits, I can use all the help I can get. I know my schedule is pretty rough.

- - - -

Second of all, I am off to Omak for the weekend to put my newly adopted accent and my husband hunters to good use. 'Cuz you know what...that's what you do in Omak. And unless you happened to watch extreme bull riding this evening that last sentence will make no real sense.

- - - -

Also, I spoke to my supervisor at the organization of men in spandex, where I will be doing my internship, and I officially start on Jan. 7 and plan to be in Colorado Springs by the fourth do some reconnaissance of the area. Like I learned in the boy scouts...always be prepared.

- - - -

Lastly, I should probably go to bed, or eat some ice cream. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment