11.15.2007

Things I have learned recently...

-you are not allowed to touch the net while playing volleyball, thank you FSN announcers
-i am very good at crossing streets, which, a helpful friend pointed out, would be an excellent addition to my resume
-my interests combine to make me sound like an athletic, old woman
-some people are bad drivers, okay i already knew this but i needed to vent
-having 200 tv channels is not a good thing, just ask me what i have done all afternoon
-the mail service cannot be trusted to deliver anything, my glasses went missing and my graduation announcements are missing in action
-sometimes wedding rings look like snowmen, especially when they are in stamp form (it's okay, this probably only makes sense to me)
-coffee is delicious, another obvious one, i know, and not really something new, but so true

No comments:

Post a Comment