I choose that title, not because I've been to amusement park lately, but because life has been all over the place. You've heard about quite a bit of it here already.
I am looking forward to next week, hopefully, settling down a bit. I might actually get my life in order a little bit.
For now, I leave you with the awkward and awesome moments from the past week or so.
- Riding public transportation. For the most part it's awesome. I don't have to think. There's easy bus from my apartment downtown. It's already paid for. But there's plenty of awkwardness too. Trying not to bump into anyone. There's always a little bit of crazy going on. And the smell.
- Being in full interview mode and having someone ask me a question. No matter the subject, it always throws me off.
- Pretty sure I chased a couple followers away on Twitter with today's tweets about the story. I couldn't help myself.
- Realizing I haven't updated my professional portfolio website in months. That needs to change, stat. But only after I work and finish school work tomorrow.
- Walking up to the bus stop just as the bus pulled up. Pretty wonderful timing.
- Being home for the weekend, even if I'm missing our big dog like whoa.
- Last week's trip and the resulting awesomeness. I was actually printed in the local paper today about the use of social media around Amendment One in NC. You should really read my colleagues articles to have the whole picture. In fact, read theirs first: one and two. Who knew I'd walk away from my trip a published author.
- Recent food deals purchased through Living Social. Beef and veggies FTW.
- Having two parties Saturday afternoon starting at the same time, then finding out they are only a few blocks from each other.
What has been awkward or awesome (or both) about your week?