I really should be trying to get some work done for school. But I decided a blog post was more important. You are welcome.
I hope everyone is having a great week and a lovely Thursday. Here's what has been going on in my neck of the woods over the past few days.
- I'm somehow following my own blog. I don't remember doing it, but suddenly it's appearing in my feed and on my following list. Weird.
- The guy across the aisle from me on the bus rolling a joint. Then joking that I was the cops and asking what I was doing. And calling me gorgeous. It was a special five blocks we shared together. Yay, public transit.
- A few nights ago I slept on my neck wrong and it still doesn't feel great. I have to turn my body to check my blind spot. Is this what growing old is like?
- Four days in a row up on campus when I only have class two nights a week. I'm really good at committing to take more on. It's a gift.
- Having my roommate's mom bring me a few things from home and then finding out I'll be back up there briefly this weekend.
- Remembering my CC#, expiration date, and security code without having to look. Or wait, is that a bad thing?
- A fun new bag from Fossil that was on clearance. My dad actually spotted it for me (somehow when you're 6'7" it's easier to see the top shelf).
- Publishing my first post for UW Election Eye on the Seattle Times. I'm super excited about this class. It's the reason I'll be traversing around the East Coast next week (more to come).
- Having everything I need to pack so I'm ready to roll (literally with my suitcase) on Saturday.
- My sister and I haven't had time to grocery shop all week and still have found different things to eat.