My brain is a little shot. I think it's the whole grad school, work, wandering the state, etc. stuff I have going on in life. So this is what you get for Thursday, because I've been staring at this box for way too long.
Happy almost Friday all!
- Having a box of wine in my trunk for three weeks. It finally made it inside today.
- Being "this close" to being able to hang all the art in our living room. We need a couple frames and a good day of crafting. And some paint and glue.
- Class all day long this Sunday. I'm sure I'll learn a ton of useful stuff, but it's going to be a long day.
- The downpour on my drive home on Tuesday. I could barely see getting off the freeway. Crazytown.
- My purity ring that my parents bought me fitting again. This losing weight stuff is something.
- A few free groceries from my dad. And free laundry at my parents.
- Froyo...there's a fabulous place right in the neighborhood. You make your own concoction and pay by the ounce. Delicious and totally reasonably priced.
- The Sing Off. I love a cappella music. Times a lot.
- Sunny fall days. The air is crisp and clean. I can't get enough.