10.13.2011

Awkward and Awesome: Yep.

My brain is a little shot.  I think it's the whole grad school, work, wandering the state, etc. stuff I have going on in life.  So this is what you get for Thursday, because I've been staring at this box for way too long.

Happy almost Friday all!

Awkward:
- Headaches
- Having a box of wine in my trunk for three weeks. It finally made it inside today.
- Being "this close" to being able to hang all the art in our living room. We need a couple frames and a good day of crafting.  And some paint and glue.
- Class all day long this Sunday.  I'm sure I'll learn a ton of useful stuff, but it's going to be a long day.
- The downpour on my drive home on Tuesday.  I could barely see getting off the freeway.  Crazytown.

Awesome:
- My purity ring that my parents bought me fitting again. This losing weight stuff is something.
- A few free groceries from my dad. And free laundry at my parents.
- Froyo...there's a fabulous place right in the neighborhood. You make your own concoction and pay by the ounce. Delicious and totally reasonably priced.
- The Sing Off.  I love a cappella music.  Times a lot.
- Sunny fall days.  The air is crisp and clean. I can't get enough.

5 comments:

  1. Dang, you completely forgot the paint...and I was going to lend you either an electric stapler or glue gun. Oh well, there's always next week for a craft day. Yep, 'that close!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have a fro-yo place within blocks of us, too. I have to pretend it doesn't exist otherwise I'd eat every meal there.

    You have class on SUNDAY?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally relate to this post ...

    I've had three pumpkins sitting in the backseat of my car for over a week. Maybe over two weeks now. Yikes.

    I got stuck in that yucky downpour on Tuesday as well. It was horrendous! I hate driving when you can barely see the road!

    And I'm dying for fro-yo, but that's already been discussed. Haha.

    Hope you have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I try to watch the Sing Off in between Dancing W/the Stars but I always manage to miss the really awesome groups! Good singers give me chills...the goooood kind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Class on Sunday??? You are right....NO FUN.

    Sunny Fall days make up for it though.

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete