It's Ten on Tuesday and I'm actually taking part this week. A novel idea, I know. You can join in. And if you want, stop by and say thanks to Nora for the questions.
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is a hard choice. For serious. I always love When Harry Met Sally. Life as a House is another good option. I could probably come up with a couple more, but I'll just stop there.
2. Let's say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
Oh goodness. This is not an easy question at all. I like Ginnifer Goodwin, but I don't really think she's the right person to play me. I tried running a celebrity recognition program for details, but James Spader came up 5th on the list. Not so much. I blame the glasses. Any suggestions, because I'm coming up blank???
3. What's the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
Either the Little Mermaid or 101 Dalmatians, and I think my aunt took me. I'll have to verify with my mom. Mom?
4. Did you ever make out at the back of the movie theater in middle school/high school?
Definitely not. That's a good "I have never..." to remember for future use.
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
Mostly a Redbox-er at this point, not that I actually watch movies all that often. We used to Blockbuster it up, but they are kind of going out of business.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
Ryan Reynolds, preferably with his shirt off. If he's not available, I choose Sandra Bullock. She's hilarious and amazing. Or Tom Hanks. Could I plan a dinner party for 12 or so instead?
7. What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
I know that a lot of people love Anchorman, but I just have never gotten into it. I went to see in theater after a week of coaching at an overnight basketball camp. I was too exhausted to appreciate it and it's never really appealed to me since.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Yes! The overpriced offerings in theater aren't worth it.
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
Neither, I just have to be in the right mood. Usually I get it when I've earned free points for it.
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
I love Finding Nemo a lot. I also like the original Toy Story. In terms of older movies, I always loved the musical options, though I did experience Mary Poppins overload and have never felt the same about the movie since. The scene in front of the bank with birds especially bugs me.