I'm doing the awesomes first tonight. Because I can and because I want to.
- Sunshine! This spring has been rather halfhearted. But this week, amazing. Today was gorgeous. I wore a sleeveless dress, mowed lawns in a sleeveless t-shirt, and basically loved my life.
- Tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice.
- Europe in 16 days. Enough said.
- Trip planning. There's nothing that makes me happier than creating a plan.
- An excuse to shop.
- Season finales. What am I going to do when they all end?!
- A springtime cold. It just doesn't make life fun. At all.
- Ripping my favorite pair of jeans this weekend. It was awkward.
- The "accident" on our drive home. Let's say that a duck family crossing the freeway is a bad idea.
That's all I got tonight. I'm wiped and really need to shower. Trust me on that.
Also, Sydney, the originator of Awkward and Awesome just announced her pregnancy this week. So exciting! Congrats!