6.01.2010

Catching Up

Somehow, somewhere, I misplaced the cord for my camera.  So haven't gotten pictures off of it in a few months.

Two pictures, to be exact.

I thought I'd give you a recap of the last few months in pictures.  At least the pictures I managed to take.

I need to get better about that whole picture taking thing.

My sister came home for spring break.  She's now a few weeks in to her summer.

While she was here for the week, we took the dogs to the lake to swim.  That was back when the weather was nice.  June 1, not so much.

Flowers bloomed in our yard.  Again, that was back when the weather was nice.

I've heard rumors that summer is coming.  I'm not a believer yet.

It was Mother's Day.  We celebrated by planting flowers with/for my mom.  It's a family tradition.  

Since that was May, I guess I can't complain about the weather too much.

There were a few more pictures than that.  But most of them are about the same events.  

I did attempt to take before/after shots of getting my hair done, but the quality of the pictures is such that you can't really tell the difference.

I need to work on my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment