12.18.2009

Whiskey

I've been in a bit of a blogging funk. Although I think it may be more due to the fact that I don't have much going on in my life.

I haven't worked in over a week, and I still have two more weeks off.

This probably doesn't bode well for the blog.

I did go to the whiskey tasting party.

And while we sipped on different types of whiskey and talked about the flavors of the drinks, I learned one thing: I don't really like whiskey.

Except in stuff, where it's just an accompanying flavor.

I would definitely prefer taking a shot of the stuff to sipping on it.

I'm pretty sure that's true of any alcohol, the not liking the actual taste of it.

Except I do kind of like tequila, not that I have ever sipped it.

The only other exciting events of note recently include my sister coming home from school for break tomorrow (yay!), running 40 straight minutes on the treadmill tonight (wow), and still not accomplishing Christmas shopping (impressive, no?).

I mean, anytime someone is posting a blog around 11pm on a Saturday, you know there their life is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment