1.31.2014

Thankful For: Episode 2

As expected, life has been crazy. Having OUR team in the Super Bowl is sooo exciting, but also so exhausting. 

However, I wanted to pop in and share a few things I'm thankful for in the midst of all this craziness. 


1. Awesome, supportive, funny, hard-working coworkers. I know they have my back just as much as I have theirs. 

2. Girls nights. A friend and I get together every week to watch Downton Abbey and have food/drinks together. I love having an excuse to meet up each week. 

3. Veronica Mars. I am so invested in this show. I started it last week and am already 2/3 of the way through season 2. 

4. Blackout curtains. With my crazy work schedule those babies are going to ensure that I get some sleep over the next few weeks. 

5. A couple fun trips in the works for this year. I had to request all my PTO for the year earlier this months so I'm already planning some fun stuff. Austin (for a conference), California for fun and and a couple weekend trips closer by. Sooo excited. 

6. Family time. A couple weekends ago my sister came up for her birthday weekend, my dad is down this afternoon, and we have a big family get together in February. Love it. 

7. My Roku. Totally surface-y, I know, but I love being to stream almost anything to my big screen TV. Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu and more. 

8. Sleep. When I'm not getting enough, I'm extra thankful for what I do get. 

What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

  1. I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago with Veronica Mars :). I assume you watched it on Amazon Prime? Never knew about the show before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some blackout curtains. Aren't they awesome?? They rock for naps lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blackout curtains are the BEST thing ever when I travel, especially to somewhere in a different time zone. Yay for uninterrupted sleep

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice list, life is good! i'm thankful for home, and my family, and our chaotic times to gether with a 16 mo old!

    ReplyDelete