Every Friday, my blog friend Krysten shares 10 things that make her happy. This year, I'm trying to get in the practice of gratitude, so I thought I'd share 10 things I'm thankful for each Friday.
Plus, I'm also really thankful for Friday each week and I like a good play on words.
Feel free to grab the picture and join in, or share some of the things you are thankful for in the comments.
10 things I'm thankful for this week:
1. Skyping with my sister
2. Girls nights
3. Lazy evenings at home
4. Feeling totally supported by my supervisor at work
5. People who make me laugh
6. Egg nog lattes
7. Being forced to think bigger and challenge myself
8. Fun projects for the new year
9. Planning ahead to vacations
10. Having a working computer (after a short breakdown)
What are you thankful for?