3.04.2014

I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive

Well, my radio silence lasted a little longer than planned.

Once my month (or so) of craziness at work ended with the close of the Olympics, I devoted my free time to catching up with people I hadn't seen in too long. I also took a fun getaway with some friends and took care of some necessary life tasks (doctors, taxes, cleaning and all that fun stuff).

But I'm back now with more plans to blog. And while things have been radio silence from my end, I have been keeping up with your blogs, even though I haven't done much commenting.

I can't wait to actually get back to interacting with all of you though. I don't really enjoy being passive in the blogging community.

I had hoped for more than an obligatory "hoped you didn't forget about me" post tonight, but I had an appointment at the eye doctor this evening and my dilated eyes are making it a little uncomfortable to stare at my computer screen.

In the meantime, here's a pretty picture (from yesterday, because today was just rainy and gray).


5 comments:

  1. Glad you're back (and alive of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on, admit it, you're just still enjoying a post-Seahawks Super Bowl victory hangover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you are back to the blogging world! Yay!! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! It sounds like you had an awesome, productive, much-needed break. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful day.:)

    ReplyDelete