This is my 1,000 post on E is Random (formerly titled Random Stupidness). That sure seems like a big number. This space has seen me through a lot, has seen me change a lot, and has helped me meet some awesome people.
So thanks to all of you who stop by, your comments and community are the reason I continue to blog.
I thought to celebrate this milestone, I'd share 1,000 random facts about myself.
Just kidding. I'd never get this post finished if I tried to make it to 1,000.
Instead, I'll just share a few random facts...basically, however many I can come up with. And if you have any burning questions, about me or anything else for that matter, let me know. I know I'm super mysterious.
1. I am not a morning person.
2. Luckily, I am also not high maintenance.
3. I can get ready for the day and out the door in ten minutes.
4. I have never tried yoga. Or pilates.
5. I don't like paying full price for anything. I get it from my dad.
6. I find spam emails and comments hilarious.
7. I prefer beer to wine.
8. I never pulled an all-nighter in college.
9. I have a strong stomach.
10. Roller coasters are my favorite.
11. I had no idea roller coaster was two words until just now. Mind blown.
12. I like dogs more than cats.
13. Cheese is my favorite food group.
14. My secret goal is to learn how to use key strokes for every action on a computer.
15. I don't brush my hair and I rarely straighten it (Once in 6 months).
16. Math was (and is) fun to me.
Phew. That felt like a ton to come up with (and some of them were more my ramblings). I'm definitely calling it quits here.
What something (or many things) random about you? Any questions for me?
And thank you all again, for stopping by my little corner of the internet. It means the world to me!
Read other random facts about me: one, two, and three.