I'm making this post pretty quick because I really need to head out the door to work. First of all, let's celebrate because the week is almost over. This week has seemed like the longest. In fact, I was a little surprised it was only Thursday today.
But you all probably have a Monday off to look forward to. Enjoy! I have to work, but I get the next few holidays off (we switch off on my team at work) so I'm not complaining.
- Mentioning how I was obviously going to be posting more in my last post. And then going silent for days.
- Wearing my shorts backwards to bed and not realizing it until the next morning.
- How often I buy breakfast and lunch at work. And how often lunch is grilled cheese.
- My total confusion over a website redesign for my credit card account. I could not find my transactions for the life of me.
- Forgetting what day I was supposed to get together with a friend (luckily I hadn't made other plans and it worked out!)
- I'm guest posting over at Elle Sees today. If you've ever wondered how to deal with curly/wavy hair, or love getting new tips, head on over. Or just explore her blog for awesome beauty tips. Elle Sees knows it all.
- A friend and I discovered that Four Seasons cheese bar is half off late night. Needless to say, last Saturday night was delicious.
- Plans for a full weekend of fun, even though I am working on Monday.
- Raising over $1,000 for MDA by getting locked up. I had support from my amazing family and friends! Personal thank yous are definitely going out. (You can still donate here if you want to be part of my awesome crew!)
- Something big in the works for me. I don't want to share it here until it's for sure, which is part of the reason I haven't been blogging. It's so hard not to mention.