I'm not exactly back on the treadmill of posting regularly, but I'm trying to get there. A couple weeks ago I restarted my weekly intentions post, and I want to keep it going (albeit intermittently).
But first, before I get to it, I wanted to share this little song with you. It's been my pick-me-up tune recently. Tyrone Wells is one of my favorite artists. I've been following him since I first saw him perform in college. He's funny, talented, and you should check out more of his stuff. (If you're into singer-songerwriters, that is.)
I was going to recap my last set of intentions, but I really can't remember what happened that week so it would be kind pointless to go back over them. I can tell you this, though, I accomplished some but not all of what I set out to do.
What I hope to do this week:
1) Go for one run, or two.
2) Cook at least one meal (I have a lot of things going on this week, so I won't actually be home for many).
3) Write three posts. I need some sort of accountability.
4) Take advantage of the beautiful weather we're still enjoying. It's supposed to be in the 70s and 80s for the next week or so, which is not normal this time of year.
5) Actually register for class since it starts next week.
6) Get all my clothes hung up. The closet is packed, so I have to sort of wedge everything in.
That's all I'm doing for now. Life is running itself pretty well right now, so I'm just trying to stick along for the ride.
What do you hope to accomplish this week? Is there anything you've been putting off?