9.17.2012

Monday (not-so-morning) Intentions

I'm not exactly back on the treadmill of posting regularly, but I'm trying to get there. A couple weeks ago I restarted my weekly intentions post, and I want to keep it going (albeit intermittently).

But first, before I get to it, I wanted to share this little song with you. It's been my pick-me-up tune recently. Tyrone Wells is one of my favorite artists. I've been following him since I first saw him perform in college. He's funny, talented, and you should check out more of his stuff. (If you're into singer-songerwriters, that is.)


I was going to recap my last set of intentions, but I really can't remember what happened that week so it would be kind pointless to go back over them. I can tell you this, though, I accomplished some but not all of what I set out to do.

What I hope to do this week:
1) Go for one run, or two.
2) Cook at least one meal (I have a lot of things going on this week, so I won't actually be home for many).
3) Write three posts. I need some sort of accountability.
4) Take advantage of the beautiful weather we're still enjoying. It's supposed to be in the 70s and 80s for the next week or so, which is not normal this time of year.
5) Actually register for class since it starts next week.
6) Get all my clothes hung up. The closet is packed, so I have to sort of wedge everything in.

That's all I'm doing for now. Life is running itself pretty well right now, so I'm just trying to stick along for the ride.

What do you hope to accomplish this week? Is there anything you've been putting off?

12 comments:

  1. I hate hanging my clothes up. Is that weird? It's just annoying. Ha!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to have a baby this week. i'm tired of having one inside my body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MUST finish cleaning out my closet this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to cook more and get some CPA exam studying in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're trying to spend as much time outside as we possibly can the next month. The warmth is slowly slipping away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to get as much work done as I can so that I can enjoy our trip back to Chatty next week.

    Looking forward to your posts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, I haven't even cooked once this week. Need to work on that too! And what a fun video!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you enjoy blogging? If not-that's completely ok. While I never feel like I HAVE to blog, like it's a chore, I feel like I HAVE to blog because I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to be completely moved in by Thursday and spend the weekend getting organized and cleaning the old apartment. Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This week I want to get my boyfriend fully moved into my place. Here's hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bah, I've been lazy about running and working out. Wouldn't it be wonderful if that's something we could just do in our sleep? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This week I need to get back to running as well

    ReplyDelete