9.19.2010

Things I am so loving right now:

The new Brendan James album (self-titled).  If you go to his site, you can even download one of his songs for free.



My new boots!  Perfect for the transition to fall.  These are by Steve Madden.


This skirt from J Crew.  Mine is actually tan, but I'm digging the purple as well.  Not only is it adorable; it has pockets.  And all things are made better by pockets.  It's one of my mottos in life.


Going back to work (a.k.a. having a paycheck again).

The book The Help.  I read it recently and was captivated.  You should check it out if you haven't yet.

While I would love to say I'm excited about fall, I'm still mourning summer.  I just love the sun, heat and freedom that summer seems to bring.  Not that I don't enjoy fall, but I'm just a summer girl.

What are you loving right now?

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving wine, burgers and anything that is taking my attention away from a heartbreaking break up I'm going through right now! Thank God for girlfriends right?! Loving those boots though!
    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend darling
    xo tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mourning FOR fall! :) It was 105 degrees today and you could tell everyone here was really sick of it and ready for fall. I hope it starts cooling down soon and stays that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love finding little extra details in clothing...like pockets :) I am loving tunics and leggings right now...such a comfy--yet dressy enough to wear to the office--look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to add The Help to my goodreads account! :)

    I'm excited for the fall, but ours is already quite cold! I want a mild fall, thank you very much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh you live in Bellingham? Cute! Come visit Vancouver! Anyway, I'm totally loving gearing up for hibernation. I am such a fall person it's not even funny. I've been loving the new things I got from Target and am trying not to psyche myself out of hot yoga.

    ReplyDelete