I'm still around, but this whole moving thing has kind of thrown my already very infrequent blogging schedule off its tracks.
(Mixed metaphors, anyone?)
I'm surrounded with boxes at the moment and hosting my own birthday brunch on Sunday (yes, I'm a little crazy), so I don't really have a lot of time for blogging now. But I wanted to stop in for a quick post so you'd at least know I'm alive.
Oh, and it's my birthday (28 years successfully completed, woot woot). Obviously I'm partying it up. While I'm sitting at home watching Criminal Minds reruns, this day has been pretty awesome.
Check out the rest of my awkward and awesome moments below.
- Keeping anything in my head right now is impossible.
- I put this blog off because I was distracted by things. So instead I won't get enough sleep. I am determined.
- Not doing math correctly and scaring myself about finances. Thankfully I just forgot a pretty important digit.
- I haven't been able to post a picture from an app on my phone the past couple days. I know this is totally a first world problem, but not being able to use Instagram kind of sucks.
- My first grocery shopping was at the end of the day, without a list, while hungry. Needless to say it didn't go incredibly well.
- Getting a mosquito bite on my foot in the middle of the day. In the middle of the city. I am not amused.
- Owning my own place. So loving it! (Though I might feel a little different when my first mortgage payment is due. Ha.)
- Fast internet service that was set up the same day I called. Sometimes it's the small things.
- Having awesome coworkers. Seriously. It's the best.
- Finding out I get to work multiple home Seahawks games this year. On the field. My giddiness, you guys. So high. (I can't even form complete sentences about it.)
- At work we've become addicted to bear cam. So this birthday card made my day:
Just one reason my coworkers are awesome.
And now, just because you've been soooo patient. Here's a sneak peak of my condo:
(Don't pay too much attention to the skewed panorama.)
What's been awkward and awesome in your life recently?