12.02.2013

Post-holiday recovery mode


Thanks to Twitter I know pretty much everyone felt about Monday the way I did: it was painful to go back to work.

My morning was made even worse by my starting time: 5:30 a.m.

Plus sides of working that early: really quick commute, getting of at 2pm. I'm sure there are more, but as a non-morning person that's what I came up with.

My break from reality was great. The fam and I went down to the Bay Area to visit my sister. I have plenty to share: good food, pictures of our adventures, and more. But I have to get organized before that can happen.

Plus, I'm really distracted by the Seahawks game tonight. Hard not to feel good about our team right now. Even with some injury/suspension issues, we are dominating so far tonight.

#GoHawks

I'm taking tonight and tomorrow to gear up for what will undoubtably be a crazy November, full of parties, work, events, gift shopping and very little time to recover.

So tonight is for laundry.

How was your holiday? Are you fully in the holiday spirit?

P.S. Want a holiday card? Fill in or update your contact info here and I'll make sure to mail one to you!

7 comments:

  1. I actually find myself wishing it would snow more so it would feel more Christmasy around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a game.
    PS. Crazy DECEMBER, not November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel like you are always doing something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I could experience Thanksgiving in the States some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously think your Seahawks are unbeatable at home. I know EVERY team is beatable, but I don't know, the Saints were the only team I could see doing it and you killed them. You guys are going to be scary in the playoffs! (And I have to not like your team, because my brother is a HUGE 49ers fan. Sigh. But then I kinda DO like your team! And your crazy fans, haha!)

    I am totally in the holiday spirit! Christmas lights on at the house, Christmas music on 24/7 at work/in the car, Christmas presents being bought. AH! I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh at least you're out at 2- that's definitely something to look forward to! Can't wait for your recap! I'm kind of a Grinch when it comes to Christmas... but I'm super excited for my birthday and New Years!!

    ReplyDelete