12.18.2012

Guest Post: Traditions & Holiday Love

Hey everyone! I'm still trying to get my life in order since the stress of finals week. In the meantime, I have a post for you from a blogger I've gotten to know the past year or so. Danielle is wonderful. She's honest, upbeat, and mostly makes me want to visit her little corner of the world. Keep reading to find out some of her holiday traditions (and make sure to visit her blog!).

Hello, E is Random readers! My name is Danielle, and I blog over at Porcelain Heart, Ivory Tooth. I am a twenty-something wife who resides on the east coast with my darling husband, Wade. Be sure to stop by and say, hello. I’d love to meet you.

With the Christmas season upon us, my life this December has been bursting with tons of holiday traditions that my husband & I love. Recently I have been listening to Christmas music so much that I swear that I have been hearing Christmas music in my dreams. I have been sipping on hot cocoa and eggnog, while enjoying a vast amount of candy canes and peppermint bark. Soon I will be baking delicious cookies, pies, and other sweet treats that pique my interest as I skim through all of the inspiring Pinterst holiday boards. My husband & I have been driving down streets to see the beautifully decorated houses with their glorious arrays of christmas lights lining the roofs and netting the bushes. We have even been downtown to delight in our town’s lighted downtown central park. And our house is graced with the glorious smell of a live tree that is decorated with sentimental ornaments and colourful lights with neatly wrapped presents nesting underneath. This holiday season is one that has always been filled with happiness, joy, togetherness and love – even if the roads are jam-packed with cars, the stores packed with hoards of people, and my mile long to-do list that is filled with "things that must get down before the 25th."

What are some of your favourite holiday traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment