9.26.2013

Awkward and Awesome returns

First of all, I just want to put an early TGIF out there. This week hasn't been anything too crazy, but I'm ready for my first real two-day weekend in a while.

I don't have anything major planned, except a college roommate's wedding, and a lot of little things I'd like to get done around my place. Mostly just making it look like someone other than a disorganized slob on her way to being a hoarder lives here.

It just hasn't been a real priority this week. For now, I'm sitting on my couch, catching up on some season premieres for fall TV, and sharing some of my recent awkward and awesome moments. Enjoy!

Awkward:
- Staring at this blinking cursor for 10 minutes. The lights are on but nobody's home. Apparently.
- Still staring...
- Typos.
- My sudden desire to use hashtags unnecessarily. I blame the subliminal messaging from JT and Fallon.
- Stuff piled up around my condo. Out of control.

Awesome:
- This post/story. Seriously, could Russell Wilson be any more amazing?
- Fall TV season being underway. New shows make me happy.
- I put a temporary tattoo on my arm for the Color Run last weekend (more on that soon), and I've kind of become enamored with it.
- Finally having a blow dryer again. I purchased one last weekend. I've been without one for over a year.
- Beer and pizza.
- Coworkers that I have a blast with (and who do great work).

There's more I'm sure, but I can't think of it at the moment. What's been awkward or awesome for you this week?

10 comments:

  1. That hashtag video is SO funny and I keep having that dialogue run through my head including the Miley Cyrus song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to beer and pizza! (Says a girl who's in the middle of a move)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turn that temporary tattoo into real ink! Join the tattoo club!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay yay yay for fall TV!

    And I agree with sk ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im super interested at what TV shows you watch :D im also looking forward to the new shows and season premieres this oct ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've been saying HASHTAG before things thanks to that video! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that JT/Fallon hashtag thing was so hilarious! And no, Russell Wilson could not be more amazing. :-)

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beer and pizza are staples! And they go great with new TV shows :)

    ReplyDelete