My grandfather, Grampie, has Alzheimer's so it was bittersweet to have him with us. I'm so thankful he's nearby, but it's also a really hard disease to watch someone deteriorate from.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with whomever you celebrated!
I decided to take a moment and jump on the bandwagon of thankful posts. Because I have a lot to be thankful for.
(Really, you can just think of this as my awkward and awesome post without the awkward. And who doesn't love all awesome?!)
I'm thankful for:
- A roof over my head
- Family I like to spend time with
- A community of supportive friends
- More food than I need (and that I like!)
- Amazing opportunities this past year in grad school
- Puppy and kitty snuggles
- Sunny days outside and cozy rainy days in
- College basketball
- Egg nog lattes
- The holiday season...
What are you especially thankful for?